3.07.2005

organic shapes
foregin colors
free afternoon, gorgous and productive
write a story of this painting,
tell me what you see
'slow motion'
birth
growth
wind

i like to watch you think really deeply
i like to watch you write
i like to watch you be like me, sometimes
standing nervously on the threshold of a new life
a place of... our own
a home of... our own
us together, un-wed and happy
i am anxious to thrive in a new space, a new step

3 Comments:

Blogger jenni said...

I can't wait for our apartment, Lovie! How exciting! Thursday is a long time to wait for final approval!

p.s. happy anniversary!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

hey, I just wanted to say you never cease to impress, (i cant spell so if that is spelled badly, im sorry) anyway, i turn up here every once in awhile and it usually makes my day, or reminds me of good things in life and such. I was never much of a friend to you... and you were always very supportive, but I think it must be importnt to share moments with peoples so thanks. (dont feel the need to respond)

11:00 AM  
Blogger jenni said...

Hard not to respond to that, I really appreciate it- especially from someone I always looked up to as a poet.

Thank you

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home